Commercial VRF System Installation & Ductless HVACWatertown, MA, Stoneham, MA, Newton, MA, Lexington, MA, Natick, MA & Belmont, MA
Accutemp Engineering, Inc. provides Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) & Ductless Systems to optimize efficiency and comfort in your facility. We eliminate the requirement for bulky distribution fans, water pumps, and large hydronic pipes, while offering effective zoned control and flexible installation benefits. There’s no need for a dedicated maintenance area or service shafts, and with an extensive selection of options, we have a quiet, space-saving, and cost-effective solution to your specific needs.
Trust in our team for your commercial AC needs!
Partnering with Carrier brand, Accutemp Engineering, Inc. offers VRF technology capable of handling up to 64 independent indoor units, with refrigerant flow varying by location, and catering to customized demand. You can target heating and cooling right where you need it, while avoiding the installation, maintenance, contaminants, and energy waste associated with air ducts. These advanced systems automatically adjust the flow of refrigerant to individual indoor units according to operating conditions. The VRF equipment effectively calculates demand to maximize both comfort and efficiency without over cooling or heating the space.
When it comes to commercial installation, call the experts from Accutemp Engineering, Inc.!
Contact Accutemp Engineering, Inc. at 617.926.1221 for the installation, proactive maintenance, and prompt repair of Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems. We offer expert services, including 24/7 Emergency Assistance, throughout Massachusetts & Southern New Hampshire. Our technicians work with you, determining demand of your facility, and guide you through the important decisions.
Some advantages of VRF systems include:
- Simultaneous Heating and Cooling – With a single refrigerant piping system, you can heat and cool independent zones, promoting greater efficiency by capturing wasted energy from one space and utilizing it for another as useful energy.
- Inverter-driven Compressors – Outdoor units, equipped with multiple inverter-driven compressors, customize operation to demand for peak efficiency and comfort at all times.
- Reliability – Rotating the operating hours and distributing load of each compressor limits the chance of failure and eliminates power surges.
- Versatility – Compact equipment paired with extensive line lengths provides the flexibility to solve an installation challenge.
- Environmental Responsibility – The smaller equipment and superior energy efficiency reduces your carbon footprint.
- Adaptability – Innovative VRF systems are easily reconfigured as demand increases.