Accutemp Engineering has provided expert Design/Build Services across Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Maine since 1978. Specializing in the custom design of an HVAC system to suit your unique requirements, we deliver cost-effective and energy-efficient solutions. Putting our extensive resources, experience, and training to work for you, we ensure the following:
- Affordable and sustainable HVAC systems
- Accurate budget pricing prior to final design
- State code compliant drawings approved and stamped by professional engineer
- Coordinated process ductwork and piping plans
- Priority design and construction services without delays
- Organized project management and single point responsibility for mechanical needs
Some of the many HVAC applications we provide include:
- Computer Rooms
- Food and Beverage
- Grow Facilities
- New Construction Projects
- Recording Studios
- Tenant Fit-Up (Commercial Real Estate)
Professional Commercial Design/Build Service
Maintaining an unwavering level of professionalism and drawing from leading-edge technology, Accutemp Engineering resolves any challenge and provides greater value from your investment. Holding ourselves to exacting standards of job performance, no detail or opportunity to optimize results is overlooked. Proficient in a wide range of applications, Accutemp Engineering creates healthier, more comfortable and productive facilities throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Maine.
Among our many Design/Build projects, Accutemp Engineering specializes in:
- Computer Rooms – Customizing services to suit, Accutemp Engineering accurately assesses the environmental load conditions and develops a system tailored to minimize energy usage, ensure dependable operation, and meet the specific demand of Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) and server room cooling. Through accurate calculation of the heat load demand of your data center, Accutemp Engineering addresses current as well as long range goals for your facility.
- Labs – Recognizing the specialized requirements of laboratory and clean air environments, Accutemp Engineering provides the design and installation of sophisticated exhaust and ventilation systems. We optimize ventilation rates through analysis of airborne contaminants and collaboration with HVAC controls to further trim energy usage.
- Tenant Fit-Up – For new or existing properties, in small commercial or large industrial application, our in house design/build team creates comfortable, safe, healthy, and energy efficient indoor environments. By focusing on and identifying your specific requirements and goals, we ensure a cost-effective strategy and long-term reliability. Our fully licensed, highly trained, and experienced team works with you, providing helpful recommendations, customized design, and an installation process completed on time, on budget, and to your specifications.
- Improved Energy Efficiency – Call on Accutemp Engineering to modernize your facility, and let our knowledgeable team enhance energy efficiency, convenience, and comfort. Taking advantage of innovative engineering and smart technology, we put you in control, ensuring that your essential systems work at peak efficiency at all times. Through such strategies as proactive maintenance, equipment upgrades, integrated system control, zoning, and more, we help you take advantage of every opportunity to trim operational costs while maximizing productivity, reliability, and equipment life. We’ll also guide you toward the necessary choices to qualify for the Mass Save program or custom utility rebate programs.
Contact Accutemp Engineering for Commercial Design/Build Services
For commercial properties in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Maine, heating and cooling are essential. Make sure you maximize the value and rewards from your HVAC system by partnering with professionals from Accutemp Engineering. We make the decision-making process easier and more fulfilling, guiding you through options and determining the best solution.
There’s no such thing as an out-of-the-box HVAC system for commercial or industrial spaces. The requirements of each building, and even each room in the building, vary significantly. Layout, occupancy, location, function, and a long list of factors influence heating, cooling, and air quality demands. As one of the more expensive systems to purchase and operate, getting every detail right is a major priority with huge impact and benefits.
Taking more precision control over temperature through advanced HVAC technology can reduce energy consumption by as much as 40%. Whole building design, featuring customizable zones can achieve further savings, healthier IAQ, and superior comfort. We at Accutemp Engineering look forward to working with you, maximizing opportunity, and delivering effective and lasting results. We’ve stood for quality since 1978, providing for computer rooms, labs, tenant fit-up, energy efficiency improvements, and more across Watertown, Belmont, Lexington, Newton, Natick, Stoneham, Concord, Weston & Wellesley.